Smalltown Dental has partnered with Mark Dutz DDS, a highly rated dentist in Tremont, IL. Our partnership enables us to offer dental cleanings, teeth whitening, emergency exams, fillings, crowns, extractions, dentures, and much more.
Specialized Dental Care for Your Child
Our partnership with Dr Dutz allows us to suit the unique needs of local families and their children. Our state-of-the-art dental facility is devoted to the oral health of children in Tremont, IL and nearby areas.
When you trust your children’s teeth to a pediatric dentist who has received advanced training in children’s dental care, you can expect:
- A dentist who wants to help parents be involved in their children’s dental care
- A dentist and staff with a friendly, fun demeanor who relate well to children
- A comfortable, clean, welcoming office that’s designed to meet the needs of kids
- A deep understanding of the unique concerns of both children and parents
- Knowledge of dental problems that are unique to children, both common and unusual
In addition to providing dental care, we want to help educate our patients and their parents on proper oral hygiene. We discuss good nutrition, oral habits, dental trauma, and other dental needs. If restorative procedures are needed, our office environment and team make the experience as relaxed and easy as we can.
Your child should visit the dentist every six months for regular dental cleanings and checkups. We recommend fluoride treatments twice a year along with cleanings to keep teeth their strongest. Tooth sealants are also recommended because they "seal" the deep grooves in your child's teeth, preventing decay from forming in these hard-to-reach areas. Sealants last for several years, but will be monitored at your child's regular checkups.
Smalltown Dental Tremont
324 S James St, Tremont, IL 61568